Oxide Room 104 (PS5)
- R 477
Oxide Room 104 is a terrifying single player, body-horror game based inside an old motel.
Kidnapped and imprisoned, under the mercy of a ruthless Doctor, you must try to escape the perilous situation and avoid a hideous creature stalking you.
You wake up in the bathtub of a motel room, naked, wounded and with no memory of what happened. From this point, everything you do will lead you to one of four different endings. Three of them are not good at all...
- A hideous creature stalking you at every turn and waiting for your mistakes.
- It is a single player game whose mechanics are based on real-time actions and decision-making. Taking the right decisions is crucial to survive.
- There are many combinations of actions that will affect the chances of escaping or dying.
- Every time you, the main character, die you wake up again in the bathtub, but things in the motel have changed; some options/items are not available, there are new ones, and others are simply not the same..
- Vibration Function & Trigger Effect Supported