F1 22 (PS4)
- R 1,229
Enter the new era of Formula 1 in EA SPORTS F1 22, the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship. Take your seat for a new season as redesigned cars and overhauled rules redefine race day, test your skills around the new Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamour in F1 Life. Race the stunning new cars of the Formula 1 2022 season with the authentic lineup of all 20 drivers and 10 teams and take control of your race experience with new immersive or broadcast race sequences.
Create a team and take them to the front of the grid with new depth in the acclaimed My Team career mode, race head-to-head in split-screen or multiplayer, or change the pace by taking supercars from some of the sport’s biggest names to the track.
NEW SEASON, NEW RULES: Race a new era of Formula 1 cars in F1 22.
RACE DAY, REDEFINED: Take control of your virtual F1 experience with immersive and cinematic Pit Stops, Formation Laps, and more.
F1® LIFE: Get a taste of the glitz and glamour of Formula 1.
- New season, new rules: take your seat for a new season and race stunningly different cars on iconic tracks including the brand new Miami International Autodrome.
- Race day, redefined: Take control of your race experience with immersive and broadcast options for Formation Laps and Safety Car Periods, interactive Pit Stops, and all-new Sprint Races.
- Adaptive AI: A new AI system for less experienced players keeps you competitive in each race.
- F1 Life: Unlock and show off supercars, clothing, accessories, and more for the world to see.
- My Team: Choose your starting budget as you create your F1 team from the ground up, with expanded department events and deeper livery customization.
- Career Mode: Test your driving talents in the world of F1 and work your way through the grid in the acclaimed 10 year Career Mode.
- Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2021 and 2022 season content.
- Split-screen racing for two players.