PlayStation VR and PlayStation 4 camera required
- R 309
Sairento VR is a visually stunning, mission-driven, multiplayer, VR action sword fighting and gun play game built for non-stop slash and shoot action.
Sairento is currently the only VR game in which you can perform somersaults, multiple jumps, side flips, wall runs, and power slides as you hack, slash, duck, and weave through hordes of enemies.
Your arsenal of weapons includes katanas, guns, bows, kunais and throwing glaives which can be enhanced with powerful game-changing items called relics, to help contend against the ever-present cyber ninja threat.
With the ability to slow time down, you can perform artistic execution in one form or another to become the ultimate ninja badass.
In Sairento, you play a member of the Silent Ones - a group of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of ancient samurais and ninjas to protect the weak, yet sworn to secrecy.
Sairento sees you explore and uncover the secrets of the organisation and those within it as you fight tooth and nail against those you once called allies.
- PLAYERS - Play alone or 2 player PVE COOP.
- WEAPONS - You not only wield a mean katana, but are also skilful with guns and projectile weapons
- ACROBATICS - Leap 15 feet into the air, perform triple jumps, run across walls, power slide across the floor and perform back flips
- SLOW TIME - Engage enemies using the innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow motion and parry incoming projectiles
- UPGRADE - Keep upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from completing missions.
- INSANE ENEMIES - Fight enemies ranging from mutated samurais and disappearing ninjas to creepy robot ninjas and towering sumo wrestlers
*Requires PlayStation Plus membership to access online multiplayer.