Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant Flight Simulator Controller (PC/Gaming)
Honeycomb aeronautical bravo throttle quadrant
The Bravo Throttle Quadrant, from Honeycomb Aeronautical is a universally usable all-in-one cockpit system. The throttle quadrant lets you configure your aircraft, from small single-engine planes to four-engine airliners. It supports various cockpit systems , such as autopilot, annunciator panel, gear switch, flaps, and trim.
The thrust levers allow configuration for small single and multi-engine planes with separate flap switches. For airliner use you can choose a configuration with two or four thrust levers, levers for spoiler and flaps. This will also allow you to control the thrust reverser.
The autopilot panel includes the functions that can be found in commercial and GA aircraft.
The annunciator panel with 14 signal lights indicate the most important status and warning messages of the board systems.
Additional features are provided by the gear switch, the trim wheel, and 7 freely programmable switches so the user does not need to use the keys so often.
- Throttle quadrant for GA planes and airliners
- Configuration options for single and multiple engines
- Configuration options for piston and jet engines
- Thrust reverser for two- and four-engine aircraft
- Extensive autopilot
- Annunciator panel with 14 lights
- Gear switch and trim wheel
- 7 programmable keys
- 5-year warranty and free lifetime support
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb and Saitek products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
- USB port
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows, macOS
- Compatible with: Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D, XPlane 11, Flight Sim World